- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon anise seeds, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
In a small bowl, stir together the spices. Rub spice mixture evenly over pork, coating the entire surface. Cook pork as desired, or cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes to several hours to boost flavors.
Rubs combine with the juices drawn from the meat and work like a dry marinade.
Grill or cook the roast according to the proper cooking preparation tips.
The dry rub recipe is ready to serve...nice !