Lamb Chops Dry Rub
A great dry rub recipe to try !
Dry Rub Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 lbs. lamb loin chops
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon crushed dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon crushed dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
Dry Rub Recipe INSTRUCTIONS
1. In medium mixing bowl combine all ingredients for the rub.
2. Dry Rub mixture over both sides of the chops.
3. Grill lamb chops directly over medium hot coals. Cook to desired doneness, turning them over once.
Allow 10 to 12 minutes for medium rare (140 degrees), 13-15 minutes for medium (155 degrees).